Labels

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know Who is my Father ???

On Dec 2007

معايير الخدمة
Service' Standards

My sole is very sad... The door is closed...

What are the Service Standards in the church nowdays?
&
What are the Service Standards in any other business?

Is the Dollar?
Is the beauty of the face?
Is the Language?
Is who you are?
Is your position in your work?
Is your donations?
Is because you owe me a favour or favours?
Is because your health?
Is because your age?

Is because you are older than me?
Is because you are younger than me?
Is because you are more wise & knowledgeable than me?
Is because you saying your opinion?
Is because my understanding that your opinion is against the obeying of me?
Is because who you know?
Is because I don’t know you?
Is because no recommendation?
Is because no nomination?
Is because no qualification?
Is because you are not a relative to a known body?
Do you Know how our lord Jesus Christ select his apostles
Any How
Be Carful and be nice to me ...
Do you know who is my Father???

Please think About

No comments:

Post a Comment